[freeside] svc_acct.cgi's

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Tue Jul 31 22:27:08 PDT 2001

Adam Rose <adamr at eaze.net> wrote on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:16:57 -0500 (CDT):

+----------
| From: Adam Rose <adamr at eaze.net>
| To: ivan-freeside at sisd.com
| Subject: [freeside] svc_acct.cgi's
|
| Having a problem with mod_perl.  The radius attributes do not get inserted
| in the database table svc_acct.....
+----------

  With which version are you working?  It sounds as if you have not
constructed the services in the fashion you desire.

| I hope this makes some kind of cohesive since.

  Perhaps it is the adhesive scents.     ;>

  Jeff

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]