Credit card billing

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Mon Jul 16 10:58:05 PDT 2001

Some of our customers do not wish to have there credit cards
auto-charged when there bill is due.  Is there a way to flag these
customers, that pay by credit card, to not have the money taken from there
credit card?

Also, what is the best way to handle the following situation:

A customer has been paying with cash for the previous bills and decides to
pay with credit card for the next bill alone. They, supposedly, will go
back to paying with Cash/Check for the next billing cycle.

I know that that a freeside front-end user could go to edit/cust_main.cgi
and change the billing type to credit-card. Then go to bill now under
view/cust_main.cgi and then go back and edit the customer and change
billing back to Bill.  Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-- Adam