[freeside] Reserved Usernames

rdailey at colusanet.com rdailey at colusanet.com
Wed Jul 11 11:31:49 PDT 2001

It's just that then those names appear in my freeside user lists, in my
radius file and the reports that I generate, etc.  It makes everything
unnecessarily cluttered...  Oh well.  I'm working on modifying the scripts
(export. and the cgi's) to ignore the user that has those services.  Does
this seem to everyone like a viable idea?

>On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 09:59:40PM -0700, Kristian Hoffmann wrote:

> all to
> > >
> > > No.  You should import your legacy data as documented
> > > htdocs/docs/legacy.html
> >
> > So if you're exporting a passwd file you need to have the root and
> > freeside password in the freeside database?
>
>You should have the root and freeside *usernames* in the database,
>absolutely.  You could store the passwords somewhere else if you
>preferred.
>
>--
>meow
>_ivan