Unknown table

Colin colinc at terrigal.net.au
Mon Jan 15 20:28:05 PST 2001

Hi

We had just upgraded freeside to 1.24 using the humongous patch from
Kristian.

A problem i encounter is that i received the following error when
viewing a customer's details. The customer details show up fine with the
error being displayed at the bottom of the screen.

"Unknown table cust_notes at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside/view/cust_main.cgi line 424"

I have added all the required tables into our mysql database accordingly
and restarted mysql.
A similar error is shown when attempting to search for accounting usage
report -

"Unknown table radacct at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside/report/svc_acct_usage.cgi line 21"

This table is also present within our database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.