[freeside] 1.4.0pre6

Dave Burgess burgess at mitre.org
Mon Dec 17 13:06:47 PST 2001

I've confirmed that they don't work in any version of MySQL to date.
Reportedly, these should work in Version 4.1 (or perhaps earlier).  I think I
figured out the easy one at the bottom, but the two in the middle looked they
were going to take too much time for me to figure them out right away.  One
thing for sure is that using the join feature of MySQL is definitely going to be
faster than the method being used now...