[freeside] NCurses setup

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Wed Aug 29 06:36:48 PDT 2001

Right now I have been using CDK with the perl extensions.  I have been
trying to get a custom version of svc_acct.import to stop and ask for
user input when an error occurs rather than dying or logging to an error
file.

Also, I will be, hopefully, getting a nice sparcstation here soon and port
freeside to it.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, ivan wrote:

> I'd be interested.  What are you using?  Cdk?  something else?
>
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 05:19:21AM -0500, Adam Rose wrote:
> > Didn't know if you would be interested in a ncurses/curses install of
> > Freeside.  I have been messing around with it for svc_acct.import and
> > cust_main.import.  Possibly, trying to make the install process more
> > automated.  Please send me any thoughts/feelings about this issue.
> >

> > --Adam

-- Adam