[freeside] Next Step

Rob Spurlock helpme at lock-net.com
Sun Aug 12 00:30:10 PDT 2001

I can appreciate the Free vs. Need.  I will try to ask more pointed
questions.

Ok, let's start with the first part..

I have gotten as far as getting the ssh setup to talk to each other
on the radius server and the freeside server.  I even have freeside
sending over the "new" users file.  The question is:

My current users file looks like this:
user at lock-net	Password = "password"
	Port-Limit = 1,
	Service-Type = Framed,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
	Idle-Timeout = 1200,
	Session-Timeout = 28800

and the one freeside generated looks like this:
username         Password = "password"
        ,
        Framed-IP-Address = "0.0.0.0"

The question is, where do I control what the users file looks like?
I know it gets the Framed-IP-Address from the slipip but what about
the rest?  I see where it puts the information together in
svc_acct.export.  Do I just manually add the info in there?  How do I
specify the number of allowed ports per service?

Thanks again.

Rob Spurlock
Lock-Net