Customising Invoice

Rob Spurlock helpme at lock-net.com
Tue Aug 7 10:08:40 PDT 2001

Hello folks.  I have Freeside up and running and with a few tweaks
and twists it seems to be running fine.  I have a question and any
help would be great.  In creating an invoice, I would like to
customize it to show the Customer's Name (not just company name) and
Account Number.

I see there is a place that spits out:
{ $address[0]; }
{ $address[1]; }
{ $address[2]; }
{ $address[3]; }
{ $address[4]; }
{ $address[5]; }

But it only includes a company name, attention and city, state, zip.
It will not show the customers name.  I tried adding the string for
custnum and first last but nothing works.  Anyone help with this bit
of code?

Thanks!

Rob

Webmail Provided by Lock-Net Internet Services: www.lock-net.com