[freeside] Date error

Gary Dewrell gary at vvm.com
Sat Aug 4 17:37:04 PDT 2001

Thanks Ive done what you requested. All of the records seem to have Null
dates.
mysql> select * from cust_pkg
    -> ;
+--------+---------+---------+---------+-------+------+------+-----------+--
------+
| pkgnum | custnum | pkgpart | otaker  | setup | bill | susp | cancel    |
expire |
+--------+---------+---------+---------+-------+------+------+-----------+--
------+
|      1 |       1 |       1 | dewrell |  NULL | NULL | NULL |      NULL |
NULL |
|      2 |       2 |       1 | dewrell |  NULL | NULL | NULL |      NULL |
NULL |
|      3 |       2 |       2 | dewrell |  NULL | NULL | NULL |      NULL |
NULL |
|      4 |       3 |       1 | dewrell |  NULL | NULL | NULL |      NULL |
NULL |
------+

Would this cause the error and if so, do you have any idea on why the dates
are Null, specifically the setup field.