[freeside] payments

Jason Spence thalakan at frys.com
Sat Aug 4 15:40:26 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 03:20:42PM -0700, ivan developed
a new theory of relativity and:
> It would be nice to be able to tell Freeside "apply this check against the
> oldest open invoice(s)" and have it distribute the payment among open
> invoices automatically, "filling up" the oldest ones first.

Our fork has a rewrite of FS::cust_main::bill() which does things like
this.  I hope that Fry's decides to fill out the feature matrix by the
time that we start merging our stuff into HEAD.

> On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 06:04:48PM -0700, Jason Spence wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:18:24PM -0500, Adam Rose said:
> > > Has anyone found a way to have one payment pay on multiple invoices?  I
> > > know you could take the payment and split it up across invoices but that
> > > is just nasty.  Does anyone have any ideas on how this could be done?
> >
> > We do it by taking the reference number from the CC processor and
> > entering it twice when we're splitting the payments.
>
> Entering credit card payments manually?  *barf*

I told you it was hilarious :)

--
 - Jason

Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.