[freeside] payments

Jason Spence thalakan at technologist.com
Sat Aug 4 15:38:49 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 03:22:24PM -0700, ivan developed
a new theory of relativity and:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 07:52:13AM -0500, Adam Rose wrote:

> > > We do it by taking the reference number from the CC processor and
> > > entering it twice when we're splitting the payments.  If I need to, I
> > > can use the SQL console to figure out which invoicies the payment was
> > > applied to, because they belong to the same custnum and have the same
> > > refnum.
> >
> > Which refnum are you referring to...cust_pay ?
>
> yes, cust_pay has no `refnum' field.

Errr, payinfo field.  Duh.  (geez, I feel like my mind is going
between this and the $_ fart I had last week)

--
 - Jason

The computer is to the information industry roughly what the
central power station is to the electrical industry.
		-- Peter Drucker