[freeside] fs-setup problem

Skip Watson ciaran at ald.net
Sat Aug 4 09:45:38 PDT 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, ivan wrote:

[...]
> As per htdocs/docs/install.html, you need to compile MySQL with
> transaction support, or use the `MySQL Max' distribution.

	I did so. I just spent all morning compiling and installing MySQL
 again. Got the same results from fs-setup when it came to run it.

[...]
> > Use of unitialized value in join at
> > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/DBSchema/Column.pm line 251.
>
> Do you get this error only once, or multiple times?

	Multiple times. Many many many times.

> > 	when running fs-setup. The rest appears to work fine.
> > 	However logging into the freeside webserver and picking "View/Edit
> > Locales and TaxRates" gives
>
> If there aren't a pile of entries in this table here, something went wrong
> when you ran fs-setup.  Try dropping and recreating your database and
> running fs-setup again.

	Well, we do know that fs-setup "failed" ;-). "unitilialized value"
errors.
	Maybe I'll try pq instead when I have the time.

Skip