[freeside] Anyone implemented NT servers?

Curtis Maurand curtis at canon.maurand.com
Thu Aug 2 21:41:39 PDT 2001

Nah, you don't need to go that deep.  You can script something using ftp
write a script file and move it to the w2k box.  The w2k box has a script
that runs through a directory every 10 seconds and processes the scripts
that it finds there.  You can use Perl on NT to update the registry or even
talk to whatever it needs to talk to.  If it uses ODBC or SQL server for
authentication, you should be able to get perl to talk directly to it to
manage the accounts.

Curtis