[freeside] Starting/Previous Balance(s)

Steve Poirier steve at Inet-technologies.com
Thu Aug 2 14:54:15 PDT 2001

What we do is that we manually enter packages for the customers the day they
must be rebilled and when the balance is zero. On the other hand, for the
customers who have a contract of 1 year, this method can seem not to be a
good one but almost all of our customers are billed monthly or every two
months. I think this is better than adding customized packages or applying
credits, it's more "clean". But if you find a way to add a prior balance
without having to play with packages, let me know :)

Steve Poirier
Inet Technologies Inc.
http://www.inet-technologies.com