[freeside] payments

Jason Spence thalakan at frys.com
Wed Aug 1 18:03:43 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:18:24PM -0500, Adam Rose said:
> Has anyone found a way to have one payment pay on multiple invoices?  I
> know you could take the payment and split it up across invoices but that
> is just nasty.  Does anyone have any ideas on how this could be done?

We do it by taking the reference number from the CC processor and
entering it twice when we're splitting the payments.  If I need to, I
can use the SQL console to figure out which invoicies the payment was
applied to, because they belong to the same custnum and have the same
refnum.

--
 - Jason

If I'd known computer science was going to be like this, I'd never have
given up being a rock 'n' roll star.
		-- G. Hirst