Trouble with Signup server.

Philz at ipshadow philz at ipshadow.com
Mon Apr 30 15:18:39 PDT 2001

Hello,
My config is:
linux 2.2.16
slackware 7.1
perl v5.6.0
postgress 7.1

I seem to have most of freeside working with the exception of the
signupserver. When I attempt to add a user via the signup server i get the
following error at the freeside server runnig fs_signup_server:

Reference found where even-sized list expected at ./fs_signup_server line
166, <GEN34> line 23.
Can't call method "custnum" on unblessed reference at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/cust_main.pm line 245.
Use of uninitialized value in print at /usr/local/sbin/fs_signupd line 138,
<STDIN> line 1239.

The singupserver reports Signup Successful blah blah blah but the users dont
make into the database. I can add users via main freside server with no
problems. Any hints??

Best Regards

Phil Z.