Not (RADIATOR | ICRADIUS)

Dana Hudes dhudes at hudes.org
Sun Apr 29 09:18:21 PDT 2001

Is it possible to use FreeSide with a RADIUS other than RADIATOR or ICRADIUS? I would like to use a RADIUS which works with postgresql rather than mysql .
I'm running on RH Linux 7.0 with Perl 5.6.1
(and having some trouble getting MySQL to build while postgresql is fine so rather than fight I'd like to switch).

Other than SQL access, what feature(s) of ICRADIUS/RADIATOR is FreeSide using that would not be supplied by a RADIUS that does access postgresql (any user experiences / recommendations?).

This for an ISP which will use Cisco As5300 NAS.