fs-setup

Don Griffey doneg at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 23 14:49:43 PDT 2001

I am attempting to use fs-setup and I am getting the following errors:

    Use of uninitialized value in join
    at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/DBSchema/Column.pm line 251.
The one above is repeated over again many times.
The one below occurs once at the end of the attempt
    DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate key name 'cust_bill1' at fs-setup line 279.
    CREATE error: Duplicate key name 'cust_bill1'
    doing statement: CREATE INDEX cust_bill1 ON cust_bill (custnum)
Any suggestions?
I checked out the CVS version over the weekend and when I ran fs-setup that time I got the first error message shown but not the second and the tables all seemed to be created.

Linux: RedHat 7
Perl:   5.6.0
Freeside: 1.3.0
MySQL: 3.23.22