[freeside] Customer Add Screen.

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Mon Nov 27 01:13:49 PST 2000

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, ivan wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 02:43:13PM -0800, Brad Dameron wrote:
> >
> > 	Heya Ivan,
> >
> > 	What would be the easiest way to set the default "Referral" and
> > the default "State/Country" to use our state?
>
> Edit htdocs/edit/cust_main.cgi and add configuration files for the default
> values.  There's a config file `countrydefault' - see
> htdocs/docs/config.html.  You just need to do the same thing for
> `statedefault' and `referraldefault'.

I created a countrydefault file as per the config directions in my
/usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:mysql:freeside directory and it didn't
seem to have any effect. Same as with the state file. Now I thought I saw
you say that those files needed to be in the htdocs directory or
something?

Thank you,
Brad Dameron
TSCNet Online Services