[freeside] authorize.net and cybercash

tus tus at pemail.net
Thu May 18 14:21:49 PDT 2000

hrmm on the instructions, it says..:
cybercash2 - CyberCash v2 support, four lines: paymentserverhost,
paymentserverport, paymentserversecret, and transaction type (`mauthonly' or
`mauthcapture').

i don't get what the four lines are.. if you use cybercash v2 to use
authorize.net

Our install it finished but we're looping on the billing issue to work (most
important for us).

Thanks