[freeside] date conversion

Colin Chan colinc at terrigal.net.au
Sun May 14 20:31:25 PDT 2000

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how freeside converts the date in the format that is stored
in the freeside mysql database? The dates are fine when viewed on the freeside
web interface, but when looking at mysql on a terminal the date is not
readable, well it is in long number starting with 9..........

I am attempting to manually add our existing customer details from access to
mysql and would like to know how i can convert the dates into the current
freeside format so that they can be viewed on the web interface properly.

Thanks.