[freeside] Adding + Browsing

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed May 10 15:47:39 PDT 2000

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 11:55:40AM +1200, colinc wrote:
> Another issue that may be related to the problem discussed below is that we do not
> have the 'Delete this Customer' link on the Customer View page being displayed. If I
> attempt to load the link manually by typing in ........../misc/delete-customer.cgi?4
> an error message is displayed "Customer deletions not enabled at
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside/misc/delete-customer.cgi
> line 23."

See <htdocs/docs/config.html> - you need to enable customer deletions with
the `deletecustomers' configuration parameter.

I'll reiterate that in most cases you DON'T want to delete customers,
which will remove all traces of the customer record, but rather want to
cancel all their packages.  There's also the `hidecancelledcustomers'
configuraiton option to hide customers with only cancelled packages from
showing up in browse and search results.

--
meow