[freeside] billing system: compatible with authorize.net ??

tus tus at pemail.net
Wed May 10 13:01:11 PDT 2000

cool, thanks
Now, i'm still a bit puzzled on the person being charged (payment).
Suppose, if they're amount is due, and bill.cgi automatically tries to
charge them, and the transaction doesn't go through.  Would it put it in
some sort of list or a field where i would see who has not been charged or
was a problem charging them ?

And if there is a meny or something like that where i would see how many ppl
will pay us this month and how much they will pay us in total (just for cost
calculations..).  This would come in very handy :)

Thanks again.