[freeside] Features i want to se.

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Sat May 6 16:30:16 PDT 2000

No offense but you could sound a little less demanding.  This is an open
source project incase you hadn't noticed and you could try to at least
start one of those features yourself.  I can help with the customers who
oew money bit.  I'll submit a patch for fs-1.2.3 sometime with week.

-Kristian
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>