[freeside] Ok... Its up...

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Mar 6 01:46:42 PST 2000

If you set slipip to "fixed" in the service definition, then you won't
even get a text box to enter it for each customer (that's what fixed
does), as opposed to "default", which will let you change it for each
customer.

If you aren't doing any exports that use the slipip, then it doesn't
matter much what you set it to, so you might as well set it "fixed".

--
meow