[freeside] Feature wishlist, was: Re: [freeside] 1.2.3 released

Steve Sherwick hostmaster at minnmicro.com
Sat Mar 4 20:06:20 PST 2000

> > I haven't had time to comb
> > through the Freeside code to see how hard it would be to add support for
> > these as externally called programs.
>
> I don't think it would be very difficult.  I could probably even be
> motivated to help rework the credit card processing to make it modular
> enough that adding this sort of think is fairly straightforward.

    Ivan,

    If you modularize the credit card processing we'll kick back the IC
Verify stuff we're testing now. It mostly works but only as a standalone
module. Unfortunately I can't afford and I don't know anyone who can afford
an *NIX based version of ICVerify so we're passing it back and forth between
Linux and a Win box <sigh>.....

    Regards,

    Steve