[freeside] 1.2.3 released

Kirk Moore kmoore at aa.net
Sat Mar 4 10:54:43 PST 2000

Tim,
It was directed at me.... I think... I started my first UUCP site in 85...
and start one of the First privately owned ISP's in Washington state.... I
am use to getting things to work..

I am taking all the information that I can collecting to put something a
little more concrete together..... :) That is for written documentation.

--
Kirk Moore
Renton, Wa

Black Holes are created when God divides by zero