Billing Question

Kenny Elliott kenny at neoserve.com
Mon Jun 19 05:21:21 PDT 2000

Ivan:

  I've noticed that when I "bill now" for a customer an invoice is
generated and can be viewed via the payment history section. In the
case of a complementary customer a payment is also issued bringing the
customers balance to 0. However, when I bill a credit card customer
(I'm using cybercash) no invoice or payment is issued in the system. I
know that the card is getting charged as I've checked through
cybercash and the charge is there. Is this expected behavior or have I
set something up wrong?

---
Kenny Elliott <kenny at neoserve.com>
System Administration / Web Development