Email Addresses

Colin colinc at terrigal.net.au
Sun Jun 18 16:37:41 PDT 2000

Hi,

Is there a way to list all customer email addresses so that we can send
a email (such as monthly bulletin) to all customers that are not
cancelled.

Eg: Does freeside have the ability to let me send customer emails all
our customers, without having to type new usernames into long address
lists. Currently we have to take out all the cancelled accounts from
these long lists of active customers. All this
hand-editing of the lists takes many hours each month, and is very
labourious.

I know that freeside can hide cancelled customers but how can we gather
a list of
active customers email addresses.

Cheers.