Demo server & services

Gordon Smith gordon at isl.net.nz
Sat Jun 17 15:45:52 PDT 2000

Looks like its down, so I guess I'll ask here. I was hoping to see how Ivan
does it on the demo server  :-)

My question relates to packages and package types. I'm not sure how to split
the packages. I would like to set up for PPP users, a series of flat-rate
and charge-by-time accounts, virtual domains, etc. Should these be split
further? i.e. POP account, domain, PPP services and then grouped as
packages? Is svc_acct just for user-related fields? I'm assuming that I
should be putting virtual domains in svc_domain. Am I right?
Also, what about the radius attributes? Does it make more sense to bring the
radius tables in to the freeside database, and work with them from there
(ICRADIUS)?
Sorry if this seems rather obvious - the service/package defs seem to be
tripping me up  :-)

Cheers,
Gordon