[freeside] FreezeThaw

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jun 12 17:26:50 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 11:36:33PM -0700, Turtle wrote:
> >Anyone's in charge of it who wants to submit a patch.
>
> So I could change the docs if I wanted to help out??  Just curious.

Absolutely.  I seem to have made a mess of some sections, as evidenced by
the confusion and questions.  Sadly, no one has yet taken me up on this
offer in any tangible way.

>  However, there is another line in the
> documentation who's meaning eludes me:
>
> Create the `/usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.datasrc', and `/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.datasrc'
> directories for each datasrc (owned by the freeside user).
>
> What is that supposed to mean?  It's never mentioned again!

It mentioned in htdocs/docs/config.html

That's your DBI datasource, for example `DBI:mysql:freeside' or
`DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside'.  See the DBI manpage and the database-specific
DBD manpage for the exact syntax.

--
meow