[freeside] QUestions and Propose

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 8 18:16:24 PDT 2000

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 07:45:00PM -0600, Esteban Quijano Bonfil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I dont know if you already have translate the freeside to spanish, but
> we just installed and we want to contribute with the translation to
> spanish as soon as we can.

Okay.  I'm working on using HTML templates in the web interface, which
will make it much easier to translate the web pages (and modify
the web interface in general).  I'll see what can be done for the messages
produced by the library code as well.

> BTW, we found a great piece of software, but!:
> We have several servers:
> Proxy-Squid
> Web-Apache
> FTP
> Mail-Qmail
> Radius-ICRadius
>
> We read the conifguration files about how it make it work, but we dont
> found anything to get integrated with ICRadius and Qmail, just put
> something in the
> conf files, how we make the integration.

Export of qmail configuration files in in the current release of Freeside.

Integration with ICRADIUS is in the development tree, but not yet in a
release version.

Preliminary integration with Apache is in the development tree as well.

There's no specific support for FTP daemons (other than the normal shell
account stuff).

There's no support for Squid; what do you need to export?  You can run a
squid cache, transparant or manual, without any need to export user
information.

--
meow