[freeside] Re: Connection refused [SignupClient.pm] line 189

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Jul 5 01:17:33 PDT 2000

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 06:03:55PM +1000, Johannes Strydom wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
> I've added a couple of warn statements into fs_signup_server and
> cust_main.pm and here is the result (it does'nt make much sense to me)

If it doesn't make sense to you, then it certainly isn't going to make
sense to me.

As I said previously, since I'm unable to duplicate your problem, you'll
need to find it yourself.  I suggest using the Perl debugger to step
through the code until you find more specifically where it is hanging.

Emailing the debugging output of your local verson to the list is not
likely to help you or anyone else, sorry.

Good luck!

--
meow