[freeside] REMOTE_USER problem still...

colinc colinc at terrigal.net.au
Wed Jan 26 17:21:03 PST 2000

Hi,

I have the same problem, but at a different reference point, line 171
The odd thing is that the first time i ran freeside on the browser, it
worked fine except for some missing modules.
I didn't even change anything and the next time i loaded freeside up on
the browser, it gave me the following error.

fatal: Can't get REMOTE_USER! at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/UID.pm line
171.

Very weird :(
Hopefully someone out there has some answers to help us.

Cheers.