[freeside] setup problems

Brendan Pratt bpratt at overflow.net.au
Mon Jan 17 19:05:51 PST 2000

Hi Kristian,

----- Original Message -----
From: Kristian Hoffmann <khoff at pc-intouch.com>

> There should only be 3 lines. Username, password, db reference.

Thanks for that, but unfortunately it didn't solve the main problem I am
experiencing with freeside.

--
 Current Net Legislation will slow us down and cost us more!
Tell you Local Federal Member NOW it will hurt your business

C u laitr
Brendan Pratt         Overflow Internet Services
                      Mobile : +61-418-746657
                      Phone  : +61-7-55-463-832
        E-Mail : bpratt at overflow.net.au