[freeside] State listing

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Feb 1 10:46:45 PST 2000

Did you run fs-setup?

Is there anything in the cust_main_county table, if you look at it
directly?

In the future, when posting problems, kindly follow the guidelines sent to
when you subscribed:

In an effort to keep the noise level down, users are REQUIRED to do the
following before posting questions or problems to the list:

- Verify that the software Freeside depends on (Apache, Perl, DBI, DBD, the
  database engine, other Perl modules, etc.) are installed and working.
  Problems installing this software are outside the scope of the list.

- Report the version of the OS, Perl, database engine, DBI and DBD.

- Report the exact error message, if any, and also the relevant contents of
  Apache's error.log, if applicable.

YES, THIS MEANS YOU!  If you can't report the information requested, don't
bother posting your problem.