[freeside] fs-setup

Brendan Pratt bpratt at overflow.net.au
Tue Feb 1 05:57:34 PST 2000

Hi Ivan,

----- Original Message -----
From: ivan <ivan at 420.am>

> You don't have your mapsecrets configuration file or one of the files it
> points to setup correctly (see htdocs/docs/config.html and
> http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00546.html).

I'm pretty certain I've set that up correctly.

> Or you haven't setup permissions in MySQL correctly (see
> http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Syntax.html#Create_database),

I've checked all that out, and can log in fine with the freeside user and
password and database as previously configured.

> > DBI->connect failed: Access denied for user: 'freeside at localhost' (Using
> > passwo6
> > DBI->connect error: Access denied for user: 'freeside at localhost' (Using
> > passwor)
> > --cut here--

So I'm still back as square one. :-((

I'll go through it all again, but if someone can point me in the right
direction, it would be very much appreciated.

--
 Current Net Legislation will slow us down and cost us more!
Tell you Local Federal Member NOW it will hurt your business

C u laitr
Brendan Pratt         Overflow Internet Services
                      Mobile : +61-418-746657
                      Phone  : +61-7-55-463-832
        E-Mail : bpratt at overflow.net.au