[freeside] autocapnames

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Wed Dec 27 00:18:55 PST 2000

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Jason Spence wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 03:17:39PM -0800, Brad Dameron developed
> a new theory of relativity and:
>
> > Your autocapnames does not seem to be working correctly. I looked over the
> > code but did not notice anything wrong immediately.
>
> Hi, my name is Jason.  I wrote that.
>
> What exactly seems to be the problem?

It looks to capitalize the First and Last name on the html page and then
store it into the MySQL database so when read it displays in correct
case. But it is not changing it correctly. Like the script is not
running. I would need to run a debug on it to get more info.

Brad Dameron						bdameron at tscnet.com
Network Account Executive				877-663-4349
TSCNet Online Services					www.tscnet.com