getting error when trying to send email.

Brian Wolfe ahzz at terrabox.com
Tue Dec 12 16:20:17 PST 2000

heres the info.

Debian Woody
default perl == 5.005
installed perl = 5.005, 5.6
2.4.0-test9

used perl-5.005 -MCPAN -e shell
to install all the modules that were listed on the list in the documentation.
i had the system offline for a while. It all started with a new system and the debian upgrade to perl 5.6. I changed the default /usr/bin/perl to point to perl-5.005 so it would get the old perl. I'm not getting any errors other than it can't send the email.
 heres the error message as it was printed.

freeside at enigma:~$ freeside-bill -c ahzz
Billing customer #16
Can't send invoice email! at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/FS/cust_main.pm line 727.
freeside at enigma:~$

	Has anyone else run into this or have a patch that will let me run this under perl-5.6? I'm going to attempt reinstalling all the modules as perl5.6 and running under that instead of forcing 5.005

	Ahzz