[freeside] No matching customers found!

Jim Weeks jim at siteplus.com
Thu Dec 7 09:52:48 PST 2000

> Sorry it doesn't work for you.  I don't think there's any further
> assistance I can offer.  Have a nice day.

I appreciate your thoughts.  I won't have time today to check into this any
further, but I will try to look at the specific code within the next few
days and try to determine what is going wrong.  There doesn't seem to be any
errors logged at all.  Any suggestions as to where specifically to look
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim