No matching customers found!

Jim Weeks jim at siteplus.com
Wed Dec 6 05:55:28 PST 2000

I have searched through the archives for this error and found several
posts that describe my problem exactly  however, the solution points to
an obsolete patch for a search routine in cust_main.pm.  Circa:
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg01381.html

Everything seems to be working properly except I can not browse

customers (by customer number)
customers (by last name)
customers (by company)

The only way I can find them is by browsing packages and picking them
from the package display or browsing accounts.  I can't search by first
or last name either.

The operating system is FreeBSD-3.4-stable, MySql 3.23.28,  Perl 5.6.0,
and DBI.  And yes, these customers are visible in the mysql database.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Jim Weeks
jim at siteplus.com