[freeside] local signup

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Dec 1 12:13:16 PST 2000

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 03:03:26PM -0000, Webmaster wrote:
> ok
> now I can ssh to the freeside machine as the freeside user without enterring
> a password
> running ./fs_signup_server freeside mybox.mydomain.com 1 6
>
> produces:
>
> bash$ no usable package definitions, agent 1 at ./fs_signup_server line 62.

As the error message says, there are no usable package definitions for
agent number 1.

Usable package definitions are those which contain a single service, with
table "svc_acct".

You either didn't create any usable package definitions, or you didn't
allow agent number 1 to purchase those packages.

--
meow