svc_acct.import problem with radius users

Tim McCullagh timbo at halenet.com.au
Tue Aug 29 21:03:09 PDT 2000

Hi Ivan,

I have been installing freeside on one of my machines.   I am having trouble
importing my legacy data due to the following error I get when I run the
script.

======>
Enter the location and name of your radius "users" file, for example
"radius.isp.com:/etc/raddb/users"
: xxx.xxxx.com.au:/usr/local/lib/radius/db/users
scp -pr  root at www.www.wwww.www:/usr/local/lib/radius/db/users
/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.DBI:mysql:freeside/users.import
Proceed [y/N]:n

<========

I selected no because I already have run this script once and the
users.import already exists on the machine

==========>
1Unexpected line in users.import: DEFAULT Authentication-Type = Unix-PW at
./svc
_acct.import line 147, <USERS> chunk 1.

>===========

Should it accept the default setting from my radius users file?

Can you point me to where I should look to see how to solve this problem?

I have visited the archives, however I was unable to see any reference to
this

I am running it on FreeBSD 4.1and are using   Mysql as the sql dbase
Everthing is running except for this problem.  I can view the dbase and
tables etc

thanks

Tim

HaleNET Internet