[freeside] Overpayments

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Aug 11 12:52:21 PDT 2000

The only way we've been able to come up with is make a monthly and a
quarterly account.  The complicated way would be to have
cust_main->bill/collect/whatever check past invoices and, if there is a
negative balance, use that as payment towards the newly created
invoice.  Then you could satisfy customers that want monthly invoices for
their annual accounts showing how much credit they have left.  Hey, that's
not a bad idea.  Ivan, what do you think?  All i know is that our
accountants are getting confused with me saying, "their running balance is
$0, but they didn't pay this invoice, but they did, kinda".  You know what
I mean.

-Kristian
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>