Javascript for better forms, was: dbdef problems?

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 20 05:57:14 PDT 1999

On Tue, Oct 19, 1999 at 01:47:26PM -0700, mark at pc-intouch.com wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, dk smith wrote:
>

> > >Also note that (AFAIK) Freeside won't display any package that has more
> > >than one service on the "Add Customer" page.  The reason for this is
> > >because there's no way to dynamically alter the displayed html form
> > >based on which package is selected.
> >
> > Could Javascript be used to accomplish this.
> > An array of items that changes based on the selection of another?
>
> We don't all have Javascript, you know.

Nevertheless, if it provided a better interface for this particular
problem, I'd have no qualms about putting it in, as a configurable option.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside