[freeside] dbdef problems?

Joel Griffiths griff at aver-computer.com
Tue Oct 19 08:21:02 PDT 1999

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, you sed:
> I've run into a little problem.  I tried adding a couple more packages to
> freeside for dual accounts.  I setup a dual dialup service and created
> packages using those services and the correct prices.  The problem, the
> packages don't show up when you add a customer or order a packages for an
> existing customer.  I ran dbdef-create and they still don't show up
> anywhere except for on the "Add/Edit Packages" page.  Anyone have any idea
> what the problem might be.
Yes. You need to go into the View/Edit Agents and configure freeside to allow
the agent (you) to sell the packages you created.

The dbdef-create script, I believe, is used to when you add new tables to the
freeside database; it has no effect on packages.

- Joel

--
Senior Internet Engineer                  Aver, Inc.
(760) 568-4351 Phone              (760) 341-8694 Fax