Freeside redhat RPMS

gman at gman.infinex.com gman at gman.infinex.com
Mon Oct 18 17:41:30 PDT 1999

The ISP I work for wanted to install Freeside and I didn't see any RPMS
out there for freeside.. So as a first attempt to create RPMS, I've made
an RPM for freeside 1.2.2...

You can get it ftp://ftp.linuxrox.com/pub/isp/freeside ...

Use at your own risk, I've built the RPMS on a 6.1 redhat box.
This is the first time I ever tried to make a RPM...

The src RPM and i386/binary RPM are both there... If a RPM already
exists for it out there on the net somewhere, please tell me
because that one is proabbly better then mine! :)...

This RPM installs in /home/freeside for html/cgi/bins and conf files in
/etc/freeside.

happy hunting!