[freeside] 403 Forbidden!

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Oct 5 22:12:38 PDT 1999

On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 01:20:54AM +1000, Collin Baillie wrote:

> I am using Apache. I don't know which version. How do you find that?

You read the Apache documentation or manpage, which will tell you that you
can run the Apache binary with the `-V' flag to determine the version.

(middle of message with already answered questions snipped)

> NOTE: This may be infuriating, but I am still part way through the install.
> Waiting to hear back about how the Authentication is supposed to be set up (ie
> do I have it right as above??) and I don't have SSH installed yet. But
> shouldn't the scripts run anyway??

You don't need SSH unless:

- You are running one of the import scripts.

or

- You have a shellmachine configuration file

or

- You are running one of the export scripts, and you a configuration file
  that corresponds to that export: shellmachines, bsdshellmachines,
  radiusmachines, erpcdmachines, nismachines, qmailmachines,
  sendmailmachines

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside