[freeside] freeside Initial Install Problems

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Oct 1 04:20:34 PDT 1999

You asked this same question in
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00919.html>
and did not respond to to my questions in
<http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00920.html>.

I am inclined to think there is a problem with your MySQL installation.
Can you connect to the freeside database with dbimon (see the dbimon
manpage) or dbish (ditto) and create tables?

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside