[freeside] freeside setup questions

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Nov 19 19:27:24 PST 1999

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 05:53:31PM -0500, Ivan Kohler wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 04:38:19PM -0800, James Lum wrote:
>
> >    2. Adding packages:
> >       - SUGGESTION: Display an error message if no services were defined.
>
> Patches gladly accepted.  ;>

Mmmm... actually, I think that you should be able to create a package
definition even if you haven't created any service definitions.  Sometimes
you want to create packages that charge the customer but don't include any
services (wrt freeside, anyway ;) ).

A warning would be a good idea, though.

(I know, bad form to follow up my own post.  Sorry...)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside